2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 386.12
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 386.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 386.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 386.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 386.12: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H81.23 Vestibular neuronitis, bilateral
- Bilat vestibular neuronitis
- Bilateral vestibular neuronitis
- Both sides vestibular neuronitis
- Left vestibular neuronitis
- Right vestibular neuronitis
- Acute (and recurrent) peripheral vestibulopathy