2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 386.9
Unspecified vertiginous syndromes and labyrinthine disorders
- Short description: Vertiginous synd NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 386.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 386.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Vertiginous syndrome
- Vertiginous syndrome (spinning sensation)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H81.93 Unspecified disorder of vestibular function, bilateral
- 2014 ICD-10-CM H83.93 Unspecified disease of inner ear, bilateral