2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 386.8
Other disorders of labyrinth
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Disorders labyrinth NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 386.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 386.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 386.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 386.8: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H81.8X9 Other disorders of vestibular function, unspecified ear
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H82.9 Vertiginous syndromes in diseases classified elsewhere, unspecified ear
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H83.8X9 Other specified diseases of inner ear, unspecified ear
- Cochleovascular accident
- Inherited cochlear degeneration
- Ototoxic degeneration of cochlea
- Ototoxicity - labyrinthine
- Superior semicircular canal dehiscence syndrome
- Superior semicircular canal dehiscence syndrome (ear condition)
- Vestibular stenosis