2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 358.8
Other specified myoneural disorders
- Short description: Myoneural disorders NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 358.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 358.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Amyotonia congenita
- Benign congenital hypotonia
- Cholinergic crisis
- Disorder of neuromuscular transmission
- Drug-induced myasthenia
- Eaton Lambert syndrome without underlying malignancy
- Eaton Lambert syndrome wo underlying malignancy
- Hereditary motor end-plate disease
- Hypotonia, benign congenital
- Neuromuscular junction disorder
- Synkinesis of face
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G70.2 Congenital and developmental myasthenia
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G70.89 Other specified myoneural disorders