2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 358.2
Toxic myoneural disorders
- Short description: Toxic myoneural disorder.
- ICD-9-CM 358.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 358.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Antibiotic-induced neuromuscular blocking (disorder)
- Cholinergic crisis
- Drug-induced lupus erythematosus (disorder)
- Drug-induced myasthenia (disorder)
- Neuromuscular blocking, antibiotic induced
- Neuromuscular junction disorder, toxic
- Systemic lupus erythematosus, toxic, drug induced
- Toxic lupus, drug induced
- Toxic myasthenia gravis, drug induced
- Toxic myasthenia, drug induced
- Toxic neuromuscular junction disorder
- Use additional E code to identify toxic agent
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G70.1 Toxic myoneural disorders