2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 746.1
Tricuspid atresia and stenosis, congenital
- Short description: Cong tricusp atres/sten.
- ICD-9-CM 746.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 746.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Atresia, tricuspid (heart valve condition)
- Congenital atresia of tricuspid valve
- Congenital stenosis of tricuspid valve
- Stenosis (narrowing) of tricuspid valve, congenital
- Tricuspid atresia, congenital
- Tricuspid valve stenosis, congenital
- Absence of tricuspid valve
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Q22.9 Congenital malformation of tricuspid valve, unspecified