2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 746.2
- ICD-9-CM 746.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 746.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Ebsteins anomaly
- Ebstein's anomaly of tricuspid valve (disorder)
- A congenital heart defect characterized by downward or apical displacement of the tricuspid valve, usually with the septal and posterior leaflets being attached to the wall of the right ventricle. It is characterized by a huge right atrium and a small and less effective right ventricle.
- A rare congenital heart malformation characterized by apical displacement of the opening of the tricuspid valve. The defect involves both the right ventricle and the tricuspid valve, and can lead to cardiomyopathy and tachyarrhythmias.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Q22.5 Ebstein's anomaly