2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 746.3
Congenital stenosis of aortic valve
- Short description: Cong aorta valv stenosis.
- ICD-9-CM 746.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 746.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Aortic valve stenosis, congenital
- Congenital aortic valve stenosis
- Congenital aortic valve stenosis (at birth)
- Stenosis (narrowing) of aortic valve, congenital
- Congenital aortic stenosis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Q23.0 Congenital stenosis of aortic valve