2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 746.83
Infundibular pulmonic stenosis
- Short description: Infundib pulmon stenosis.
- ICD-9-CM 746.83 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 746.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Pulmonary stenosis, infundibular
- Pulmonic stenosis (narrowing), infundibular
- Stenosis of infundibulum of right ventricle (disorder)
- Narrowing below the pulmonary valve or well below it in the infundibuluar chamber where the pulmonary artery originates, usually caused by a defective ventricular septum or presence of fibrous tissues. It is characterized by restricted blood outflow from the right ventricle into the pulmonary artery, exertional fatigue, dyspnea, and chest discomfort.
- Subvalvular pulmonic stenosis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Q24.3 Pulmonary infundibular stenosis