2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 639.4
Metabolic disorders following abortion or ectopic and molar pregnancies
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Maternity Only Dx (12-55 years)
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Postabort metabolic dis.
- ICD-9-CM 639.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 639.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 639.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 639.4: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O08.5 Metabolic disorders following an ectopic and molar pregnancy
- Abnormal growth in uterus with metabolic disorder
- Ectopic (not in the uterus) pregnancy with metabolic disorder
- Ectopic pregnancy W metabolic disorder
- Metabolic disorder after ectopic pregnancy
- Metabolic disorder following molar pregnancy
- Molar pregnancy W metabolic disorder
- Electrolyte imbalance following conditions classifiable to 630-638