2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 275.8
Other specified disorders of mineral metabolism
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Dis mineral metabol NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 275.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 275.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 275.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 275.8: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E83.89 Other disorders of mineral metabolism
- Chronic zinc deficiency
- Cobalt deficiency disease
- Disorder of cobalt metabolism
- Disorder of manganese metabolism
- Disorder of selenium metabolism
- Disorder of trace mineral metabolism
- Disorder of zinc metabolism
- Mulberry heart disease
- Non-hereditary acrodermatitis enteropathica
- Nutritional muscular degeneration
- Pseudohypoaldosteronism, type 1
- Zinc metabolism disorder
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 275.8
- Disorder - see also Disease
- Osteomalacia 268.2
- oncogenic 275.8