2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 273.9
Unspecified disorder of plasma protein metabolism
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Dis plas protein met NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 273.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 273.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 273.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 273.9: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E88.09 Other disorders of plasma-protein metabolism, not elsewhere classified
- Disorder of increased production of immunoglobulin protein
- Dyscrasia, plasma cell
- Light chain nephropathy due to plasma cell dyscrasia
- Plasma cell dyscrasia
- Plasma cell neoplasm
- Plasma protein metabolism disorder
- Polyneuropathy, organomegaly, endocrinopathy, monoclonal gammopathy, and skin changes syndrome
- Primary systemic amyloidosis associated with occult plasma cell dyscrasia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 273.9
- Disorder - see also Disease
- plasma cell 273.9
- Gammopathy 273.9
- monoclonal (benign) (essential) (idiopathic) (with lymphoplasmacytic dyscrasia) 273.1