2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 270.1
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Phenylketonuria - pku.
- ICD-9-CM 270.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 270.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 270.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 270.1: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E70.0 Classical phenylketonuria
- Classical phenylketonuria
- Dihydropteridine reductase deficiency
- Guanosine triphosphate cyclohydrolase I deficiency
- Maternal phenylketonuria
- Persistent hyperphenylalaninemia
- Persistent hyperphenylalaninemia AND tyrosinemia
- Phenylketonuria, maternal
- Pterin-4-carbinolamine dehydratase deficiency
- Transient hyperphenylalaninemia