2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 308.0
Predominant disturbance of emotions
- Short description: Stress react, emotional.
- ICD-9-CM 308.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 308.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Emotional stress
- Emotional stress reaction
- Stress reaction, emotional
- Anxiety as acute reaction to exceptional [gross] stress
- Emotional crisis as acute reaction to exceptional [gross] stress
- Panic state as acute reaction to exceptional [gross] stress
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F43.0 Acute stress reaction