2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 309.29
Other adjustment reactions with predominant disturbance of other emotions
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Adj react-emotion NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 309.29 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 309.29 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 309.29.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 309.29: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F43.29 Adjustment disorder with other symptoms
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F94.8 Other childhood disorders of social functioning
- Culture shock
- Emotional crisis
- Emotional upset