2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 309.0
Adjustment disorder with depressed mood
- Short description: Adjustmnt dis w depressn.
- ICD-9-CM 309.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 309.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Adjustment disorder W depressed mood
- Adjustment disorder w depressed mood, brief
- Adjustment reaction, depressive, brief
- Bereavement due to life event
- Bereavement, complicated
- Brief depressive adjustment reaction
- complicated grieving
- Grief reaction
- Feeling of great sorrow.
- Sorrowful response to an immediate cause; self-limiting and gradually subsides within a reasonable time.
- Suffering and distress associated with loss.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F43.21 Adjustment disorder with depressed mood