2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 313.9
Unspecified emotional disturbance of childhood or adolescence
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Pediatric Only Dx (0-17 years)
- Short description: Emotional dis child NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 313.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 313.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 313.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 313.9: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F93.9 Childhood emotional disorder, unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F94.8 Other childhood disorders of social functioning
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F98.9 Unspecified behavioral and emotional disorders with onset usually occurring in childhood and adolescence
- Behavioral and emotional disorder with onset in childhood
- Childhood emotional disorder
- Emotional disturbance childhood or adolescence
- Emotional disturbance of childhood
- Emotional disturbance of childhood or adolescence
- Mental disorder of infancy, childhood or adolescence
- Mental disorder of infancy, childhood or adolescence NOS