2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 313.1
Misery and unhappiness disorder specific to childhood and adolescence
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Misery & unhappiness dis.
- ICD-9-CM 313.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 313.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 313.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 313.1: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F93.8 Other childhood emotional disorders
- Misery and unhappiness reaction of childhood
- Reaction of childhood, misery and unhappiness
- depressive neurosis (300.4)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 313.1
- Disorder - see also Disease
- misery and unhappiness, of childhood and adolescence 313.1
- Disturbance - see also Disease
- emotions specific to childhood or adolescence 313.9