2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 308.2
Predominant psychomotor disturbance
- Short description: Stress react, psychomot.
- ICD-9-CM 308.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 308.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Stress reaction w psychomotor agitation
- Stress reaction with psychomotor agitation
- Agitation states as acute reaction to exceptional [gross] stress
- Stupor as acute reaction to exceptional [gross] stress
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F43.0 Acute stress reaction