2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 308.1
Predominant disturbance of consciousness
- Short description: Stress reaction, fugue.
- ICD-9-CM 308.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 308.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Fugue state due to stress reaction
- Stress reaction, fugue
- Fugues as acute reaction to exceptional [gross] stress
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F43.0 Acute stress reaction