2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 308.4
Mixed disorders as reaction to stress
- Short description: Stress react, mixed dis.
- ICD-9-CM 308.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 308.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Stress reaction causing mixed disturbance
- Stress reaction causing mixed disturbance of emotion and conduct
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F43.0 Acute stress reaction