2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 279.06
Common variable immunodeficiency
- Short description: Common variabl immunodef.
- ICD-9-CM 279.06 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 279.06 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Common variable agammaglobulinemia
- Common variable immunodeficiency w autoantibodies to B-cells or T-cells
- Common variable immunodeficiency with autoantibodies to B- or T-cells
- Immunodeficiency w autoantibodies to B or T-cell
- A primary immunodeficiency characterized by low levels or absence of all the immunoglobulin classes and lack of b-lymphocytes or plasma cells. It results in recurrent bacterial infections. Complications include autoimmune phenomena and cancer development.
- Heterogeneous group of immunodeficiency syndromes characterized by hypogammaglobulinemia of most isotypes, variable b-cell defects, and the presence of recurrent bacterial infections.
- Dysgammaglobulinemia (acquired) (congenital) (primary)
- acquired primary
- congenital non-sex-linked
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D83.8 Other common variable immunodeficiencies
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D83.9 Common variable immunodeficiency, unspecified