2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 279.02
Selective IgM immunodeficiency
- Short description: Selective IgM immunodef.
- ICD-9-CM 279.02 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 279.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- IgM deficiency
- Immunoglobulin deficiency, IgM
- Selective immunoglobulin M deficiency
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D80.4 Selective deficiency of immunoglobulin M [IgM]