2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 279.3
Unspecified immunity deficiency
- Short description: Immunity deficiency NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 279.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 279.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acquired immunodeficiency
- Congenital immunodeficiency disease
- Immunodeficiency disorder
- Immunodeficiency w short limbed stature
- Immunodeficiency, acquired
- Lymphopenic agammaglobulinemia - short-limbed dwarfism syndrome
- Secondary immune deficiency disorder
- A deficiency of immune response or a disorder characterized by deficient immune response.
- A disorder in which the immune system is unable to mount an adequate immune response.
- Deficiency of immune response or a disorder characterized by deficient immune response; classified as antibody (b cell), cellular (t cell), or combined immunodeficiency, or phagocytic dysfunction disorders.
- Syndromes in which there is a deficiency or defect in the mechanisms of immunity, either cellular or humoral.
- The decreased ability of the body to fight infection and disease.
- The inability of the body to produce an immune response.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D84.9 Immunodeficiency, unspecified