2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 279.19
Other deficiency of cell-mediated immunity
- Short description: Defic cell immunity NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 279.19 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 279.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Antibody deficiency w near normal immunoglobulins
- Cell-mediated immune reaction
- Lymphocyte function antigen-1 defect
- Specific antibody deficiency
- ataxia-telangiectasia (334.8)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D80.8 Other immunodeficiencies with predominantly antibody defects
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 279.19