2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 279.10
Immunodeficiency with predominant T-cell defect, unspecified
- Short description: Immundef t-cell def NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 279.10 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 279.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Cellular immune defect
- Deficiency of cell mediated immunity
- Deficiency of cell-mediated immunity
- Immunodeficiency w predominantly antibody defects
- Immunodeficiency with predominantly antibody defects
- Immunodeficiency, T cell defect
- T-cell immunodeficiency defect
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D83.1 Common variable immunodeficiency with predominant immunoregulatory T-cell disorders