2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 279.05
Immunodeficiency with increased IgM
- Short description: Immunodefic w hyper-igm.
- ICD-9-CM 279.05 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 279.05 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Autosomal recessive hyper-IgM syndrome
- Autosomal recessive hyperimmunoglobulin M syndrome
- Hyperimmunoglobulin m syndrome
- X-linked hyper-IgM syndrome
- X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency
- Immunodeficiency with hyper-IgM:
- autosomal recessive
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM D80.5 Immunodeficiency with increased immunoglobulin M [IgM]