2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 999.41
Anaphylactic reaction due to administration of blood and blood products
- Short description: Anaphyl d/t adm bld/prod.
- ICD-9-CM 999.41 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 999.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 999.41.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 999.41: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T80.51XA Anaphylactic reaction due to administration of blood and blood products, initial encounter