2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.61
Anaphylactic reaction due to peanuts
- Short description: Anphylct react peanuts.
- ICD-9-CM 995.61 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 995.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 995.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 995.61: 2013 2014 2015.
- Anaphylaxis due to peanut
- Peanut anaphylaxis
- Peanut anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)
- Peanut-induced anaphylaxis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T78.01XA Anaphylactic reaction due to peanuts, initial encounter