2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.65
Anaphylactic reaction due to fish
- Short description: Anphylct reaction fish.
- ICD-9-CM 995.65 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 995.65 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 995.65.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 995.65: 2013 2014 2015.
- Anaphylaxis due to fish
- Fish anaphylaxis
- Fish anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T78.03XA Anaphylactic reaction due to other fish, initial encounter