2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.68
Anaphylactic reaction due to eggs
- Short description: Anphylct reaction eggs.
- ICD-9-CM 995.68 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 995.68 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 995.68.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 995.68: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T78.08XA Anaphylactic reaction due to eggs, initial encounter
- Anaphylaxis due to eggs
- Egg anaphylaxis
- Egg anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)