2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.60
Anaphylactic reaction due to unspecified food
- Short description: Anphylct react food NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 995.60 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 995.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 995.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 995.60: 2013 2014 2015.
- Anaphylaxis due to food
- Food anaphylaxis
- Food anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T78.00XA Anaphylactic reaction due to unspecified food, initial encounter