2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.69
Anaphylactic reaction due to other specified food
- Short description: Anphyl react oth sp food.
- ICD-9-CM 995.69 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 995.69 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 995.69.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 995.69: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM T78.09XA Anaphylactic reaction due to other food products, initial encounter