2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 995.69
Anaphylactic reaction due to other specified food
- ICD-9-CM 995.69 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 995.69 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Anaphylaxis due to food, mollusk
- Anaphylaxis due to mollusk
- Anaphylaxis due to seafood
- Mollusk anaphylaxis
- Mollusk anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)
- Seafood anaphylaxis
- Seafood anaphylaxis (severe allergic reaction)
- Seafood-induced anaphylaxis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T78.09XA Anaphylactic reaction due to other food products, initial encounter