2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 999.51
Other serum reaction due to administration of blood and blood products
- Short description: Ot serum react d/t blood.
- ICD-9-CM 999.51 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 999.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 999.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 999.51: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T80.61XA Other serum reaction due to administration of blood and blood products, initial encounter