2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 709.9
Unspecified disorder of skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Short description: Skin disorder NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 709.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 709.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 709.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 709.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Acute ulcer of skin
- Defect, skin, hand
- Diabetes type 2 with diabetic dermopathy
- Diabetes, type 1 with dermopathy
- Diabetic dermopathy associated with Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Diabetic dermopathy due to type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Diabetic dermopathy due to type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Disorder of skin
- Disorder of skin AND/OR subcutaneous tissue
- DM 1 w diabetic dermopathy
- DM 2 W diabetic dermopathy
- Lesion of skin of face
- Lesion of skin of nose
- Scalp lesion
- Skin defect of hand
- Skin defect, hand
- Skin disorder, foot
- Skin lesion
- Skin lesion of face
- Skin lesion of foot
- Skin lesion of nose
- Skin lesion of scalp
- Skin or subcutaneous tissue disease
- Skin or subcutaneous tissue disorder
- Skin ulcer, acute
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM L98.9 Disorder of the skin and subcutaneous tissue, unspecified