Home > 2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Diseases Of The Skin And Subcutaneous Tissue 680-709 > Other Diseases Of Skin And Subcutaneous Tissue 700-709 > Other disorders of skin and subcutaneous tissue 709-
2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 709.9
Unspecified disorder of skin and subcutaneous tissue
- Short description: Skin disorder NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 709.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 709.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 709.9: 2013 2014.
- A disorder involving lesions or eruptions of the skin, usually without inflammation.
- Any deviation from the normal structure or function of the skin or subcutaneous tissue that is manifested by a characteristic set of symptoms and signs.
- Any deviation from the normal structure or function of the skin or subcutaneous tissue that is manifested by a characteristic set of symptoms and signs. (nci)
- Determination of diseases or disorders of the skin based on symptoms, medical history, risk factors, and clinical tests.
- Impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning of the skin.
- Acute ulcer of skin
- Defect, skin, hand
- Diabetes type 2 with diabetic dermopathy
- Diabetes, type 1 with dermopathy
- Diabetic dermopathy associated with Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Diabetic dermopathy due to type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Diabetic dermopathy due to type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Disorder of skin
- Disorder of skin AND/OR subcutaneous tissue
- DM 1 w diabetic dermopathy
- DM 2 W diabetic dermopathy
- Lesion of skin of face
- Lesion of skin of nose
- Scalp lesion
- Skin defect of hand
- Skin defect, hand
- Skin disorder, foot
- Skin lesion
- Skin lesion of face
- Skin lesion of foot
- Skin lesion of nose
- Skin lesion of scalp
- Skin or subcutaneous tissue disease
- Skin or subcutaneous tissue disorder
- Skin ulcer, acute
- Dermatosis NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 709.9:
- Dermatosis 709.9
- Andrews' 686.8
- atopic 691.8
- Bowen's (M8081/2) - see Neoplasm, skin, in situ
- erythematosquamous 690.8
- exfoliativa 695.89
- factitial 698.4
- gonococcal 098.89
- hysterical 300.11
- linear IgA 694.8
- menstrual NEC 709.8
- neutrophilic, acute febrile 695.89
- occupational (see also Dermatitis) 692.9
- papulosa nigra 709.8
- progressive pigmentary 709.09
- psychogenic 316
- pustular subcorneal 694.1
- Schamberg's (progressive pigmentary) 709.09
- senile NEC 709.3
- specified NEC 702.8
- Unna's (seborrheic dermatitis) 690.10
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- cellular tissue NEC 709.9
- Disorder - see also Disease
- Dystrophy, dystrophia 783.9
- skin NEC 709.9
- perineum 709.9
- dermal (skin) 709.9
- helix (ear) 709.9
- skin 709.9
- suppurative 686.00
- skin NEC 709.9
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM 709.9 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2012 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.