2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 709.00
- Short description: Dyschromia, unspecified.
- ICD-9-CM 709.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 709.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 709.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 709.00: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L81.9 Disorder of pigmentation, unspecified
- Atypical pigmented lesion
- Disorder of skin pigmentation
- Dyschromia (disorder of skin pigmentation)
- Hyperpigmentation (darkening) of skin
- Hyperpigmentation (darkening) skin, after inflammation
- Hyperpigmentation of skin
- Hyperpigmentation skin, postinflammatory
- Hypopigmentation (loss of skin color)
- Pigmented lesion, atypical
- Postinflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Skin hypopigmented