2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 694.8
Other specified bullous dermatoses
- Short description: Bullous dermatoses NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 694.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 694.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 694.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 694.8: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L13.8 Other specified bullous disorders
- Chronic bullous dermatosis of childhood
- Drug-induced linear IgA disease
- Immunobullous disease
- Linear IgA dermatosis
- Linear immunoglobulin A dermatosis (disorder)
- Neonatal bullous dermatosis due to maternal antibodies
- Oral mucosal involvement by linear IgA disease
- Transient neonatal bullous dermatosis
- herpes gestationis (646.8)