2015 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 694.8
Other specified bullous dermatoses
- ICD-9-CM 694.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 694.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Chronic bullous dermatosis of childhood
- Drug-induced linear IgA disease
- Immunobullous disease
- Linear IgA dermatosis
- Neonatal bullous dermatosis due to maternal antibodies
- Oral mucosal involvement by linear IgA disease
- Transient neonatal bullous dermatosis
- herpes gestationis (646.8)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM L13.8 Other specified bullous disorders