2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 316
Psychic factors associated with diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: Psychic factor w oth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 316 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 316 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 316.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 316: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F54 Psychological and behavioral factors associated with disorders or diseases classified elsewhere
- Psychogenic factor
- Psychogenic formication
- Psychogenic vertigo
- Psychological factor in medical disorder
- Psychological factors affecting medical condition
- Psychosomatic factor in physical condition
- Psychologic factors in physical conditions classified elsewhere
- Use additional code to identify the associated physical condition, as:
- psychosocial dwarfism (259.4)