2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 315.9
Unspecified delay in development
- Short description: Development delay NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 315.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 315.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 315.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 315.9: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Developmental delay
- Developmental delay, global
- Developmental delay, mild-moderate
- Developmental delay, severe
- Developmental disorder
- Developmental neurologic disorder
- Gen neurologic/dev delay
- Global developmental delay
- Mild to moderate developmental delay
- Neurodevelopmental disorder
- Severe developmental delay
- Developmental disorder NOS
- Learning disorder NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F81.9 Developmental disorder of scholastic skills, unspecified
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F89 Unspecified disorder of psychological development