2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 315.4
Developmental coordination disorder
- loss of ability to perform familiar, purposeful movements in the absence of paralysis or other neural sensorimotor impairment.
- Inability to execute complex coordinated movements resulting from lesions in the motor area of the cortex but involving no sensory impairment or paralysis.
- Short description: Devel coordination dis.
- ICD-9-CM 315.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 315.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 315.4: 2012 2013.
315.4 Alternative Terminology
Convert 315.4 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 315.4: