2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 314.1
Hyperkinesis of childhood with developmental delay
- Short description: Hyperkinet w devel delay.
- ICD-9-CM 314.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 314.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 314.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 314.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Articulation disorder due to hyperkinesis
- Developmental articulation disorder due to hyperkinesis
- Developmental speech disorder due to hyperkinesis
- Developmental disorder of hyperkinesis
- Use additional code to identify any associated neurological disorder
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM F90.8 Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, other type