2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 314.9
Unspecified hyperkinetic syndrome of childhood
- Short description: Hyperkinetic synd NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 314.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 314.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 314.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 314.9: 2012 2013 2014.
- Hyperkinetic reaction of childhood or adolescence NOS
- Hyperkinetic syndrome NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F90.9 Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, unspecified type