2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 348.1
Anoxic brain damage
- ICD-9-CM 348.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 348.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 348.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 348.1: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Anoxic encephalopathy
- Cerebral anoxia (lack of oxygen) due to obstetric anesthesia in pregnancy
- Cerebral anoxia due to OB anesthesia in pregnancy
- Cerebral anoxia due to obstetric anesthesia
- Cerebral hypoxia
- Encephalopathy, anoxic
- Hypoxia of brain (disorder)
- Hypoxia, cerebral
- Use additional E code to identify cause
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM G93.1 Anoxic brain damage, not elsewhere classified