2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 348.1
Anoxic brain damage
- ICD-9-CM 348.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 348.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Anoxic encephalopathy (disorder)
- Cerebral anoxia (lack of oxygen) due to obstetric anesthesia in pregnancy
- Cerebral anoxia due to OB anesthesia in pregnancy
- Cerebral anoxia due to obstetric anesthesia
- Cerebral hypoxia
- Encephalopathy, anoxic
- Hypoxia of brain (disorder)
- Hypoxia, cerebral
- Ischemic brain damage in which the entire brain is deprived of oxygen. It may be fatal or lead to long term disabilities including developmental delays, intellectual disability, and seizures.
- Use additional E code to identify cause
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G93.1 Anoxic brain damage, not elsewhere classified