2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 997.01
Central nervous system complication
- Short description: Surg complication - cns.
- ICD-9-CM 997.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 997.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 997.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 997.01: 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G97.81 Other intraoperative complications of nervous system
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G97.82 Other postprocedural complications and disorders of nervous system
- Anoxic brain damage during AND/OR resulting from a procedure
- Anoxic brain damage resulting from a procedure
- Postprocedural anoxic brain damage
- Postprocedural central nervous system complication
- Postprocedural cns complication
- Postprocedural tethered cord syndrome
- Tethered cord syndrome after procedure
- Cerebrovascular hemorrhage or infarction (997.02)
- Anoxic brain damage
- Cerebral hypoxia