2011 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 314.01
Attention deficit disorder of childhood with hyperactivity
- Short description: Attn deficit w hyperact.
- ICD-9-CM 314.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 314.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2011 version of ICD-9-CM 314.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 314.01: 2012 2013 2014.
- ADHD, adult residual
- ADHD, combined
- ADHD, hyperactive impulsive
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder adult effect
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder combined
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder combined type
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, combined type
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, hyperactive impulsive type
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, predominantly hyperactive impulsive type
- Residual adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Combined type
- Overactivity NOS
- Predominantly hyperactive/impulsive type
- Simple disturbance of attention with overactivity
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F90.1 Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, predominantly hyperactive type
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F90.2 Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, combined type
- 2014 ICD-10-CM F90.9 Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, unspecified type