2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 314.01
Attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity
- Short description: Attn deficit w hyperact.
- ICD-9-CM 314.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 314.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 314.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 314.01: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F90.1 Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, predominantly hyperactive type
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F90.2 Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, combined type
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F90.9 Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, unspecified type
- ADHD, adult residual
- ADHD, combined
- ADHD, hyperactive impulsive
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder adult effect
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder combined
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder combined type
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, combined type
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, hyperactive impulsive type
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, predominantly hyperactive impulsive type
- Long term ADHD medication therapy
- Long term current use of medication for ADD and or ADHD
- Long term current use of medication for attention deficit disorder (ADD) or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Residual adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Combined type
- Overactivity NOS
- Predominantly hyperactive/impulsive type
- Simple disturbance of attention with overactivity